39th Japan-Germany Junior Sports Club Simultaneous Exchange Seeking Host Families!
2012.06.14 (Thu) (Application Deadline)
The Morioka International Relations Association has been requested by the Morioka Sports Association to find home stay family volunteers for the Japan-Germany Junior Sports Club Simultaneous Exchange.
◆ Reception Period： July 31st, 2012 (Tuesday) ～ August 3rd (Saturday)
- The participants will return to their home stay house each day after their activity program
- Host family must be able to take the participant to morning and evening meets
- Meals should be home-cooking (Everyday ordinary cooking is fine)
- Host family must be able to greet the participants and see them off when the home stay is over.
◆ Recruitment Period
- Morioka International Relations Association: by 17:00 on June 14th, 2012 (Thursday)
- Morioka Sports Association: by June 17th, 2012 (Sunday)
◆ Application Method
Please first contact the Morioka International Relations Association by telephone or e-mail.
The application form will by sent by the Morioka International Relations Asociation. Please then contact the Morioka Sports Association directly to complete your application.
◆ Other Information
- Home Stay families are German, but it is asked that the family members be able to communicate in English
- Reception time at the Morioka International Relations Association is from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekday (excluding holidays). E-mail reception is 24 hours a day.
■ Contact Information
Morioka International Relations Association
2-18 Wakaen-cho, Morioka 020-8531
TEL 019-626-7524 FAX 019-626-4153
Morioka Sports Association
3-17-60 Ueda, Morioka 020-0066
Morioka Sports Youth Group Office
TEL 019-652-7600 FAX 019-652-7557