Iwate International Association
One World Festa in Kitakami
International City Promotion Kitakami Citizens` Council、Iwate International Association
2013.12.22 (Sun) 11：00 to 16：00 ／Venue：Kitakami Lifelong Learning Center
Get to know cultures from around the world!
Try on native costumes from different countries, enjoy games and dances, eat food and try cooking yourself: get to know cultures from around the world with all kinds of activities!
This is your chance to find out about the world, all while staying in Kitakami.
Come and make happy Christmas memories with us!
◆Date ： December 22nd, 2013 (Sun) 11：00 to 16：00
◆Venue ： Kitakami Lifelong Learning Center
- Native Costume Photo Studio （100 yen per outfit）
- International Kitchen:
- ★Brik, a dish from Tunisia
★Trifle, a Christmas dessert from Australia
★Ingredients fee：500 yen
※Please apply to participate in kitchen beforehand at 0197-63-4497.
- Have fun with foreign people! Dance and sing!
- Christmas Present Exchange:
- ★Please bring a present that costs about 500 yen if you`d like to join.
- Picture Book Corner, with Readings by a Foreign Person
- Haunted House （100 yen per time）
- Christmas Crafts
- International Cafe （There is a fee for drinks. Food tasting starting at noon.）
- Panel Display Corner（Kitakami City`s international exchange）